We believe this has as important role beyond the legislation. It pays to take care of our employees’ health as they work more efficiently and are more balanced and happy when healthy.
In addition to ensuring employees are suitable both personally and professionally, occupational health care is also preventive as it helps screen for work-related and other diseases.
In cooperation with the employer, our occupational medicine specialist provides the special work-related medical tasks determined by Hungarian Labor Law, performs pre-employment physical examinations to assess ability of employees to perform required tasks, participates in creating prevention strategies, and helps detect work-related diseases and causes of work accidents.
What does an occupational medicine examination, assessment comprise?
- Internal medicine examination (blood pressure, pulse, weight measurement, patient history, risk factors)
- Visual acuity testing, color vision testing
- Psychological testing (employees have to fill in a work psychology questionnaire to fulfill the regulations related to workers exposed to increased psychological pressure)
- Neurological testing – with a focus on musculoskeletal, organic nervous, and psychiatric complaints and symptoms
- Certification of the risk assessment document
- Conducting hygiene inspections and providing documentation
- Checking first aid facility. Organizing first aid course with exam as required.
- Other examinations determined by law or the company.
It is expedient and easy for the employer to follow if the occupational examinations of the employees are performed at around the same time. We perform the examinations in our clinic or on-site.