Among our top specialties is the RMC Fetal Medicine Center, where we perform world-class early and mid-term fetal screening tests, and which is the only place in Hungary to routinely include a fetal heart ultrasound exam in the 12th week of pregnancy.
In what cases should you turn to a gynecologist?
- Before becoming sexually active: HPV immunization (up to the age of 18 this can also be performed by a pediatrician), contraception advice
- After becoming sexually active: once yearly for cervical cancer screening, contraception advice
- Preparation for pregnancy
- For those trying to conceive and if no pregnancy occurs: under 35 within a year, over 35 within 6 months
- Pregnancy Miscarriage Bleeding disorders, menstrual problems
- Gynecological complaints, symptoms
- Menopause Condyloma (genital warts)
- Bartholin’s abscess
- Cervical polyps
- Esthetic problems with private body parts
- Vaginal discomfort Incontinence
Examinations available at our clinic:
- Physical exam Cervical cancer screening
- Comprehensive screening: cervical cancer screening+HPV screening
- Ultrasound exams (transvaginal ultrasound, ultrasound ovulation monitoring, uterine 4D exam)
- STD screening (HPV, Chlamydia, syphilis, etc.)
- Microbiological culture
- Hormone exam Infertility exam (Hysteroscopy – uterus scope, Hy-Co-Sy – examination to determine patency of the fallopian tubes)
- Recurrent miscarriage exam
- Endometrium biopsy
Same-day gynecological procedures:
- Genital plastic surgery: corrective surgeries of the labia minor and major
- Front and/or posterior vaginal wall plastic surgery
- Bartholin’s abscess surgery
- Cone biopsy (cervix surgery)
- Removal of cervical polyps
- Removal of condyloma – genital warts
- Surgical completion of miscarriage
- Induced abortion using instruments
We carry out same-day surgeries and certain procedures under general anesthetic.
Premium pre-natal care at RMC
We offer the full range of prenatal care, which comprises not only the examinations required according to the Hungarian health protocol at the highest professional standard, but also services to promote the health of the mother and baby, and ensure a comfortable pregnancy.
RMC Clinics is an outpatient and same-day surgery center, and as such we do not offer labor childbirth services. For information about childbirth, please contact your treating physician, gynecologist or obstetrician.