Our physicians are specialized in coagulation disorders and malignant hematological diseases.
When should you visit a hematologist?
- Diagnosed with a hematologic disease
- Anemia, inherited or acquired Iron deficiency
- Blood thinning (anti-coagulation)
- Enlarged lymph nodes or spleen
- Pale skin Fatigue, weakness
- Feeling cold
- Decreasing ability to concentrate Insomnia
- Itchy skin, brittle nails
- Dizziness, headache, feeling faint
In oncological cases, we perform diagnostic examinations such as lab tests, X-ray and ultrasound examinations, and we provide professional opinions and consultations involving various medical subspecialties.