We consider it important to provide a soothing and child-friendly environment for the little ones, because while restoring and maintaining their dental health, we are also possibly determining how they relate to dental care for the rest of their lives. We would like to have an active role in developing children’s tooth care and oral hygiene habits, because these are things that must be learned.
- White and colorful fillings
- Fissure sealing
- Tartar removal
- Fluoride treatment
- Root canal treatment
- Oral care training
- Ozone therapy
What tricks do we use to ensure visiting the dentist is a pleasant experience?
- We start with a playful introduction, where the child can try out all the different pieces of dental equipment. For example, the seat makes for a great lift or slide, and the saliva ejector isn't a scary, noisy tool but an exciting water pump!
- The check-up or treatment will only start once the child is relaxed and ready. Our patient pediatric dentists always wait for the right moment, and even tell stories from our children's storybooks about dentistry.
- During the check-up or treatment, the child can signal at any time if they would like to take a short break.
- If the child needs a dental filling, they can also choose from our colored fillings, such as beautiful pink, pirate blue and glittering silver.
- The visit also includes dental care training, during which we present the correct technique on a large set of model teeth. We then practice the technique with the children.
- And don't forget the reward! For their bravery, children receive a sticker and a balloon they can blow up with the help of a syringe.
- Of course, every examination room has some toys and games that are available if needed. We also recommend our kids' corner both before and after the visit to the dentist, where you can find plenty of children's music and games. Children are welcome here anytime, even if they just want to get used to being at the dental centre!