Common problems include various urinary tract infections (UTIs) and bedwetting for children aged five and above, which are often caused by abnormalities in the kidney. Kidney diseases are often hereditary, which is why it is particularly important for children to be examined if there is a family history of kidney-related illness.
When should you visit a pediatric nephrologist?
- Kidney development abnormalities
- Kidney stones, nephrolithiasis
- Other illnesses associated with the kidneys
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Night-time bedwetting and other urination issues
- High blood pressure
Tests available at our clinic:
- Laboratory testing