During our nutritional counseling, we help to create a balanced, varied diet, and also special diets for particular conditions (e.g. diabetes, lactose intolerance, food allergies, celiac disease, overweight etc.).
When should you go to a nutritional therapist?
Special diet related to an illness:
- Digestive problems (e.g. GERD, gluten sensitivity or celiac disease, IBS, so called irrobale bowel syndrome)
- Metabolic diseases (e.g. insulin resistance, diabetes, hyper- or hypoactive thyroid, PCOS)
- Cardiovascular, vascular problems (e.g. high blood pressure, high cholesterol level)
- Food allergies and intolerancies
- IC/bladder pain syndrome
- Overweight: achieving ideal body weight
- Pregnancy: ideal weight gain, gestational diabetes
- Children’s eating problems
Our dietitian asks for a detailed patient history, then, based on individual needs, laboratory results, risk factors and analysis of the food diary, she draws up a diet plan. The next consultation is recommended after 4-6 weeks, when we make new suggestions depending on the changes you experience.